Last Updated on Friday, 13 November 2015 11:32
Written by Site Administrator
5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
A simple and delicious Chocolate cake for one person, that you can make in only 5 minutes.This is the most dangerous cake recipe in the world. Why?
Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!
4 tbsp flour
4 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp cocoa
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp oil
3 tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
A small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug (Microwave Safe)
- Add dry ingredients to the mug, and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
This can serve 2 people if you want to feel slightly more virtuous.
You can always serve with ice cream or whipped cream, and strawberries.